Please join us!
Saluting our Fallen Heroes Dinner & Songwriters Show
Questions regarding show registration, contact Lynne Cotrell at LCottrell@taps.org or 303-696-0450.
Friday, June 16th - SALUTING OUR FALLEN HEROES DINNER & SONGWRITERS SHOW
We're combining the best from 12 years of Colorado Celebrity Classics into ONE event - the always popular Songwriters Show at The Ranch featuring Grammy and Country Music Award-winning artists. If you've attended before, you know this evening of story-telling and music is fun and intimate. This is a fresh, new show this year, with inside stories of the hit songs you'll remember.
Meet your friends, enjoy a drink and dinner music by Tony David and Wildefire. Savor a full-course dinner of delicious pit-roasted prime rib prepared by the Coors Cowboy Club "Chuckwagon Crew". Learn how you help TAPS make a difference in the lives of the families of our fallen military heroes. Bid on exceptional and unusual gifts in the fast-paced Live Auction. Then, enjoy an evening of exceptional musical entertainment with Grammy Award-winning songwriters Billy Montana, Frank Myers, Jimmy Nichols and Keni Thomas and the internationally acclaimed, R&B/Pop group, All-4-One!
- Doors/Cash Bar: 6 pm
- Dinner Served: 6-7 pm
- Live Auction and Songwriters Show: 7-10 pm
- To help you plan for trips or coordinate with friends to bid on Live Auction items, all items will be posted online in advance of the Dinner/Show.
- No Silent Auction onsite this year, although some items may be available for bid online before the event.
- Heads-and-Tails Game - Fun and fast! A chance for everyone to participate. Entry tokens only $25. Great winning prize!
- Steve Grove's Ranch at Cherry Creek, 6225 S Fraser St., Centennial, CO 80016
(NW of South Parker Road and Arapahoe Road, off Parker and Fair Place)Directions and Map
Attire: Summer Party Casual or Western Casual: Dinner and show are in an indoor arena on a packed, dustless sand floor. Sandals, heels and open shoes not recommended. (Please advise your guests)
GOLD SPONSOR $5,000 (PREMIER RESERVED TABLE for TEN)
Songwriters Show & Golf
- Premier table of ten at the Saluting Our Fallen Heroes Dinner & Songwriters Show
- Drink tickets for your table guests
- Wine at your table
- Half page ad in Saluting Our Fallen Heroes program
- Recognition at the dinner and at the golf course
- A special day of golf at the USAFA Eisenhower Golf Club on Saturday, June 17. Not a tournament. Shotgun start: 11 a.m. Play your own ball. Choose your own foursome or bring three players and we'll round-out your team with a songwriter or three-star or four-star General (Ret). Box lunch and beverages on the course. Private dinner for players after the game at the USAFA.
PATRON $2,000 (RESERVED TABLE for TEN)
- Get some friends and put a table together for the best value
- Each donor will receive a statement of tax-deductibility
- Recognition in event program
INDIVIDUAL $225 (ASSIGNED SEATING)
YOUNG PROFESSIONAL $125 (ASSIGNED SEATING)
PRESENTING SPONSORS limited availability $10,000
This is an invitation for corporate sponsors or individuals. Benefits include a comprehensive package:
At the Saluting our Fallen Heroes Dinner & Songwriters Show on Friday, June 16:
- Table of ten Premier Seating
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks for your table guests
- Prominent signage at the event venue
- Option to display your corporate banner
- Premier placement for full-page, four color ad in the event program
- Option to display your corporate banner
- Recognition from the stage as a Presenting Sponsor
- Invitation for you and your table guests to the Celebrity After-Party
At the USAFA Eisenhower Golf Club on Saturday, June 17:
- A golf team of your choice: three plus a celebrity or three-star or four-star General (Ret), or your own team of four
- Hole sign at the golf course
- An introduction and opportunity to describe your business to the golf players at the private dinner that follows the golf game
- Corporate logo placement on the taps.org/Classic website
- Logo placement on all Colorado Classic print and digital marketing collateral
- A subscription to the TAPS quarterly magazine
The Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors is a non-profit 501(c)3 organizations. Your contribution may be tax deductible as allowed by law.